J3 Mobile Apps | What is an App Developer
App stands for application, specifically designed software made to run on a mobile platform. The person who translates applications related software into workable programming codes and helps in developing as well as maintaining the codes for business purposes are called as App Developers (application developers).
An app developer usually specializes in specific development related fields like computer gaming, mobile computing and mCommerce. They have to be well versed in at least one computer language, in order to harvest that in-depth knowledge, in all verticals of developing the apps.
Usually, job activities and titles of an app developer will vary, as it wholly depends on the kind of organization for which they are working. It usually involves roles such as specific writing, designing, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications augmented with programming languages and application development related tools.
Presently, Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android are two application platforms which are currently having high earning potential. Among these two app platforms, they are free apps and paid apps. Many mobile apps are available for free download, while some are offered as paid services. J3 Mobile Apps offers a platform to create apps that operate on both platforms with no programming knowledge required.
J3 Mobile Apps | What is an App Developer
The work functions of an application developer are task specific. Some of the typical activities include
- Making a note of program specifications of the client and then going according to their format.
- Clarifying what tasks the program is intended to perform.
- Fragmenting of program into simplest form and then translating this logic onto programming language.
- Discovering diverse solutions to anticipated problems
- Participating as a team member in a specific application development project, in order to pen down a specific section of program.
- Federating all program elements and testing them.
- Testing of sample data sets to check the output from the program
- Logically installing the program into production environment
- Correcting the program according to certain bugs or errors
- Help out to evaluate or increase the program effectiveness
- Adapting the program to new requirements
- Developing user acceptance of a program by simplifying its usage and making it work easily and accurately.
- Writing out detailed documentation related to program operations propelled by users and computer operators.
- Creating technical reports, manuals and periodical update analysis sheet related to program development and maintenance
- Managing a project related to updating, correcting, modifying and developing of software and generic applications.
Coming to the selection of an app developer, it is not an easy task to get an application developer or a company which provides the required resources. Nowadays, freelance application developers are also available as per the market needs. But as long as the market is prospering, the need to pay high to an application developer is also trending. With J3 Mobile Apps all of the worry of selecting a top notch developer is not necessary.
J3 Mobile Apps makes mobile apps affordable and simple for small businesses. We’re a do-it-yourself mobile app platform that allows small businesses to easily create, edit, and manage an iPhone and Android app online without any programming knowledge needed.
The mobile app industry is exploding and businesses of every kind are looking to create a mobile presence with smart phone applications. Large and medium sized businesses may be able to afford expensive mobile development costs but what about small businesses? J3 Mobile Apps is here to help.
J3 Mobile Apps is a company that provides high-end, affordable iPhone and Android applications to small businesses that are looking to expand their existing marketing efforts. We have a system established that will allow us to offer iPhone and Android application development, hosting, marketing, and maintenance of the same caliber that large development companies take advantage of, at a very affordable rate.